Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 2012

"Accepting the person next to you as a fellow human, struggling and striving and falling down just like we all do, is hard. Looking at a family member with new, unconditionally loving eyes often requires a letting go of years of small and big tensions. But to exercise that love, acceptance and gratitude on this Thanksgiving Day is good for our hearts. It is great, soul-expanding, heart-stretching stuff. Hopefully, it re-orients us in a deeper way to what really matters in life."  Ann E. O'Shaughnessy

Baruch ata adonai... today may I look at my world through loving eyes and allow my heart to soften. May I have the strength to focus on what really matters. Thank you for being with me and leading me on my way. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment