Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Secret of the Creative Life



"The secret of the creative life is often to feel at ease with your own embarrassment." Paul Schraeder

My garden goddess speaks to me. She suggests I let her inhabit me today, when I show the owner of a little shop my Be Bold cards and hope she'll see how much her clients have been looking for this very thing which comes with a built in philosophy:  Be brave, Be tender, Be curious, Be vulnerable, Be yourself.

Baruch ata adonai....by the time I'm ready to sell these little ladies, I will be brave and curious and vulnerable and tender with myself. This is going to be a great adventure. Amen
                                                                 

                                              BE YOURSELF FOR GOODNESS SAKE!      


WELL, OK, BUT I'M FEELING A BIT SHY JUST NOW.


I THINK SHE'S GOING TO LOVE US!


                                                 WHY SHOULDN'T SHE? REALLY!


WE'RE THE BOLD GIRLS














No comments:

Post a Comment