Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Picture the Answer to Your Prayer

"Your desire is your prayer. Picture the fulfillment of your desire now and feel its reality and you will experience the joy of the answered prayer." Dr. Joseph Murphy

I'm on the waiting list for an art retreat in Mexico in January 2013. I attended this year and it was the beginning of a vibrant year of art for me. When I saw this quote, I wrote it down and put it up in my office where I'll see it every day. See me there in that lovely courtyard in San Miguel de Allende playing with color and stretching myself to the max? This morning I thought it's a good reminder for the big and small things in our lives and a wonderful quote for Thanksgiving too.

Baruch ata adonai...I am thankful to be celebrating Thanksgiving Day with family and friends. May our drive there and back be safe. May my heart be open and grateful. May my friends be safe in their journeys on this national day of football and thankfulness. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment