Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Morning Prayer Tuesday May 15, 2012

"The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too....A whole stream of events issues from the decision which no one could have dreamed would have come their way."
                        --W.H. Murray

I've been wanting to turn my growing morning prayer email list into a blog for a long time. Yesterday, full of trepidation, I began. You can see my typo filled attempt for the next few days. The  marvel of it all is that it wasn't until I was willing to jump in the deep end and flail away, swimming on my own, that I found someone to help me. My lifeguard will come on duty Sunday and make this blog a place you can comment on and find easily. And then who knows what will happen.

Last weekend I saw a little boy walking on his toes as if his angel wings are still intact and he isn't sure if he's going to take off and leave this place any minute. I feel like that little kid right now. Things are going to happen I haven't even dreamed of yet.

Baruch ata adonai thank you for dreams that come true and courage to step into the unknown. Amen

1 comment:

  1. “Never give up. No matter what is going on never give up. Develop the heart. Too much energy in your country is spent developing the mind instead of the heart, BE COMPASSIONATE not just to your friends but to everyone, BE COMPASSIONATE work for peace in your heart and in the world. Work for peace and I say again, never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you. Never give up.” ~His Holiness the Dalai Lama—

    you did not give up dear friend,
    welcome. welcome to doors opening!!!

    ReplyDelete