Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Who Knows What Works. Do It All.

"There are answers, easy to read, logical. I notice the pattern. But darn, they aren't the answers to my questions." --From one of my journals.

The past few days, I've been doing what works for me. Maybe it's adding meditation to the daily mix. Maybe it's deciding not to go to yoga yesterday but instead giving myself time to take care of those things that would have waited in the wings of my mind and jumped for attention in the middle of downward dog. Maybe last weekend was so much multifaceted satisfaction that its half life is still in effect. My plan for the day is to remain clam, and positive and up beat. No matter what.

Baruch ata adonai, something that needed to shift has shifted within me and I am grateful. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment