Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blessed Are Our Friends

"Each of us has an inner dream that we can unfold if we will just have the courage to admit what it is. And the faith to trust our own admission. The admitting is often very difficult....In order to achieve escape velocity, we must learn to move silently among doubters, to voice our plans only among our allies, and to name our allies accurately." The Artist's Way, Julia Cameron


Baruch ata adonai thank you for opening my ears and my heart and my confidence. Blessed are my friends who have always taken me more seriously than I did myself, friends steely in their support and determination that I crack my shell of limited expectations. When I said aloud what I wanted to do, when I believed in and admitted my truest goal, when I saw the way clear to it, they supported me all the way. Bless those who have blessed me. Amen


Morning Prayers, a book of my drawings, paintings and prayers is the beautiful result of friendship and can be found on Shutterfly. Contact me and I will email a link to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment